RAC is the artist name of André Anjos. He gained prominence remixing songs for artists like The Shins, Lana Del Rey, and Bastille, before producing originals with vocalists like Mat Kearney, St. Lucia, and Rivers Cuomo.
We talk about creativity, innovating in the music industry, and how he’s weathered the pandemic through building a community with his fans.
What You'll Learn
- How RAC uses Twitch to connect with fans
- How RAC used his early success as a remixer to launch a career as an artist
- How to build relationships with fans
- Why you don't need everything you put online to be perfect
- How making connections is key to sucess
About Music Business Mindset
Music Business Mindset is the official podcast of Evergreen Records – a production company dedicated to helping independent artists grow. We take a bit of a different approach to helping you find success, focusing less on the gear and trends, and more on YOU and your band as a business.
The podcast brings you interviews from awesome artists and industry leaders – all with the goal of helping you find true and lasting success, financial stability, and personal wellbeing on your journey in the music industry.