25. Lords of the Trident: Crushing Your Crowdfunding
Would you like an extra $50-$3000/month? This episode is for you.
We talk with Fang VonWrathenstein (mortal name: Ty Christian) of Lords of the Trident (aka the most metal band on earth) about how they've been crushing their Patreon game with 300 active subscribers donating between $1-$60 every month.
What You'll Learn
- Why you should consider a crowdfunding model for your band
- How to build a thriving Patreon for your band
- Why embracing your musical niche and persona is better than being vanilla
- How to build fans that donate money every month
- How Lords of the Trident's fans often give more than the listed Patreon tiers
About Music Business Mindset
Music Business Mindset is the official podcast of Evergreen Records – a production company dedicated to helping independent artists grow. We take a bit of a different approach to helping you find success, focusing less on the gear and trends, and more on YOU and your band as a business.
The podcast brings you interviews from awesome artists and industry leaders – all with the goal of helping you find true and lasting success, financial stability, and personal wellbeing on your journey in the music industry.
Evergreen Records | Production and Mixing
Guide: The Best Way to Promote Your Music
Guide: How to Build A Pro Web Presence to Grow Your Band
David's Hierarchy of Leads – The 4 Levels of Fandom
Music Marketing Psychology Case Study
SongwriterSounds: Ultra-Usable Synth Presets for Logic Pro X