When you release a new song you need content to promote it. Lyric videos are a huge opportunity to promote your song – not just for hype, but for discoverability.
We sit down with Anthony Craparotta (aka illvibe) of LyricVids.com on why lyric videos are an important part of your content strategy, where they fit in the mix with everything, and what they do for artists.
What You'll Learn
- Why you should be making lyric videos for your songs
- Why lyric videos are better than a music video on a small budget
- Where music videos fit into your music promotion mix
- Why you need multiple “waves” of content for each song
- How lyric videos help people “get in the door” with your band
- Why you need to view yourself as “Band CEO” and business owner
About Music Business Mindset
Music Business Mindset is the official podcast of Evergreen Records – a production company dedicated to helping independent artists grow. We take a bit of a different approach to helping you find success, focusing less on the gear and trends, and more on YOU and your band as a business.
The podcast brings you interviews from awesome artists and industry leaders – all with the goal of helping you find true and lasting success, financial stability, and personal wellbeing on your journey in the music industry.