28. How The Talbott Bros Raised 2x Their Indiegogo Goal
Raising money as a musician can be hard. If you've ever considered doing an Indiegogo or Kickstarter for an album, you need to listen to this episode!
The Talbott Brothers join us again to talk about what they've been up to the past year, how their business is evolving, and how their most recent Indiegogo raised TWICE their goal.
What You'll Learn
- How the Talbott Brothers doubled their most recent Indiegogo goal
- How the Talbott Brothers got their start as a band
- How to build a lasting music business
- How to build true fans and superfans
- How it's ok for goals and focuses to change over time
- How to succesfully crowdfund an album
About Music Business Mindset
Music Business Mindset is the official podcast of Evergreen Records – a production company dedicated to helping independent artists grow. We take a bit of a different approach to helping you find success, focusing less on the gear and trends, and more on YOU and your band as a business.
The podcast brings you interviews from awesome artists and industry leaders – all with the goal of helping you find true and lasting success, financial stability, and personal wellbeing on your journey in the music industry.
Evergreen Records | Production and Mixing
Guide: The Best Way to Promote Your Music
Guide: How to Build A Pro Web Presence to Grow Your Band
David's Hierarchy of Leads – The 4 Levels of Fandom
Music Marketing Psychology Case Study
SongwriterSounds: Ultra-Usable Synth Presets for Logic Pro X