Today Chris shares his story, his journey with PTSD and mental health, and how that's taught him to build a business and life that works for you. Everyone can benefit from learning about building systems in their business so that your business and career gives you life, rather than sucks your life away.
What You'll Learn
- Why musicians need to understand their mental health
- How mental health affects your creativity
- Why you need systems in your music business (hint: think about Iron Man)
- How to build the life you want – rather than feeling like you need to follow someone else's path
- What is mastering and how it's different than mixing
About Music Business Mindset
Music Business Mindset is the official podcast of Evergreen Records – a production company dedicated to helping independent artists grow. We take a bit of a different approach to helping you find success, focusing less on the gear and trends, and more on YOU and your band as a business.
The podcast brings you interviews from awesome artists and industry leaders – all with the goal of helping you find true and lasting success, financial stability, and personal wellbeing on your journey in the music industry.
David Ryan Olson
Hey I'm David. I'm a mix engineer and I run Evergreen Records. Thanks for reading this article and feel free to contact us with any questions about persuing music that you have.